AKC Registered Standard Poodle
AKC Registered Dachshund
AKC Registered German Shepherd
CKC Registered Miniature Poodle
AKC Registered Labrador Retriever
AKC Registered Toy Poodle
Large Breed Guarantee below
1. Daisy Hill Dawgs (hereinafter know as seller) agrees to sell and Buyer (name in customer information section) agrees to buy the puppy as described above for the purchase price noted above.
2. The puppy is being sold as "Pet Only"(without registration papers)____, "Pet Only" (with AKC litter registration papers_____, or AKC litter registration papers with "Full Breeding Rights"______. Full AKC breeding rights are
3. The seller gives a three day general health guarantee. Seller warrents that the above-described puppy is in good
health at the time Buyer assumes ownership. At option and expense of Buyer, Buyer must have the puppy examined
by a licensed veterinarian within 3 day of receipt of puppy. If, as a result of the examination, the veterinarian determines
that the puppy is not in good health, then Buyer may return the puppy to the Seller for a full refund of the puppies
purchase price, not including shipping, return costs or veterinary bills. Hypoglycemia, intestinal worms, giardia, &
coccidia are not covered under this guarantee. The latter three are common intestinal parasites found worldwide so
100% parasite free cannot be promised. Also Stress of shipping can cause parasite overgrowth and diarrhea. Dirrhea
with or without a small amount of blood is the most common side effedt of shipping. Most clear on their own without
any antibiotic intervention within a couple of days while others may need some antibiotic to settle the intestines and
create a balanced intestinal flora. We cannot guarantee against shipping diarrhea. We do however have a strict
deworming protocol in an effort to make our puppies parasite free. Written verifivation by the veterinarian of any disease
found must be presented to Seller prior to return of the puppy. After 3 days from purchase the buyer assumes full
responsibility for the puppy's health and development. (Note: Contract is void if Buyer does not complete all the
necessary puppyhood vaccinations (minumum of 3 ), deworming and give heartworm medication as directed by your
veterinarian. All of Daisy Hill Dawgs puppies are dewormed every 2 weeks from birth and received at least one puppy
vaccination and kennel cough vaccination before leaving.)
4. The seller guarantees the puppy is free of life threatening "genetic defects" up to 12 months of age. Warranty expires when the puppy turns 12 months of age. hereditary and genetic defects are determined by the examination and confirmation of two veterinarians. All costs of the veterinary examination and any other charges will be absorbed by the buyer. Cyrptorchidism is not covered under this congenital health guarantee IF sold as PET ONLY. (Note: we do not breed any dogs with a known genetic defect themselves. We try very hard to adhere to breed standards and people are welcome to visit our facility and view our parents prior to purchase.)
5. Seller warrants that the above-described puppy's hips to OFA (Orthopedic Foundation of Animals) to be excellent, good, or fair according to OFA standards. Warranty expires when the puppy turns 26 months old. If said puppy develops congenital hip dysplasia within 26 months from date of birth (as determined by the OFA), or if puppy develops any other life threating genetic condition within 12 months from date of birth, Daisy Hill Dawgs upon receiving documentation of the two independent veterinary reports, will provide Buyer with one of the following options: the Buyer may choose ONE of the options listed below (a or b).
a. Buyer may return the puppy to Seller and receive a replacement puppy of like quality(but not the same breeding) from the next available litter. Costs and related expenses of returning the puppy to Seller shall be Buyer's sole obligation. OR
b. Buyer may keep the puppy and receive one-third (1/3) of its stated purchase price.
6. Buyer agrees to register the name of the puppy as follows: MORPHIS must appear in the registred name.
7. Buyer agrees to maintain preventative care of the puppy reguarding hip and elbow dysplasia, such as proper nutrition, avoiding excessive weight, proper exercise, and preventing stress injuries (not allowing the puppy to jump from heights taller than itself at the shoulder, not allwoing the puppy to have FREE access to stairs, and NO FORCED exercise or running until at least 18 months of age. If Buyer does not adhere to the proper nutrition guidelines below, then the hip guarantee becomes null and void.
Proper Nutrition Guidelines:
a. Successfully passed the AAFCO growth feeding trials.
b. Contain nutrients within the current AAFCO minimums and maximums.
c. Contain protein levels between 20% and 22% as fed dry and 6% to 8% fed canned.
d. Contain fat levels between 8% and 10% ad fed dry and 2% to 4% as fed canned.
e. Contain fiber levels bedlow 3% as fed dry and 1% fed canned.
We presently recommend the following feeding guidlines to owmes of large breed puppies.
a. Products marketed for growth-Offer twice to three times a day for puppies age 2 to 6 months.
b. A product that meets the previously stated five criteria (which may be marketed as an adult formula)- Offer two times a day until the dog reaches 80% of its mature body size.
c. A product marketed for adults dogs with a caloric and fiber content that matains optimal body weight for the
individual dog-Offer two times daily for life.
a. Feed a puppy unlimited amounts of food for a limited time period. At mealtime, offer a large bowl of food for 5
minutes; after the time has expired, remove all food and do not offer any other foods until the next meal time.
b. If the puppy appears to be overeating in the 5 minute period and is gaining weight rapidly, reduct the feeding
period by half until the weight gain is reduced.
c. If the puppy is not getting enough food in the 5 minute period (evidenced by no weight gain), increase the time in
increments of 5 minutes until weight gain begins. Do not use appetite or appearance of hunger as the only guide
line by which to justify increasing the time.
Supplement, Treats, Snacks, and Table Foods
We strongly discourage the owner from feeding supplements, treats, snacks, and table foods. These feeding
practices lead to malnourished, obese, begging, and finicky pets. Particularly important is the elimination of calcium
and vitamin D supplements; vitamin C supplementation is apparently harmless.
Dry food formulas are preferable fo large breed dogs because these are usuall more economical, more convient to
feed, and less platable than canned foods.
Water---Always have clean water available.
8. Buyer agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this puppy; and , that the puppy will reside at the home of the Buyer, it will have access to a fenced yard, will not be chained or tethered and will be provided with proper housing, diet, and exercise. The Buyer agrees to provide necessary vaccinations and adequate health care including proper dental care for the life of this puppy. Yearly check-ups and booster vaccinations are required and should be brought up-to-date on the health record provided at the time of purchase. Buyer also agrees to keep the puppy in a safe environment and not allow this puppy to run at large under any circumstances.
9. If, for any reason, Buyer is unable to keep this puppy, Seller shall be given the first right of refusal. At the sole expense of Buyer, the puppy shall be returned to Seller's possession and control, and Buyer shall execute all necessary documents to transfer ownership back to Seller. Seller agrees to refund Buyer an amount not in excess of the original purchase price (as listed on the first page of this contract) and such refund will occur only at such time as Seller is able to place puppy and only in the amount that Seller is able to receive for said puppy. This does NOT guarantee that Seller can place said puppy for an amount equal to the original purchase price as indicated in Item 1, page 1 of this Agreement. Seller is under no obligation to personally make up the difference between the purchase price of the puppy and the amount received for re-placement of said puppy. If the seller is unable to place the puppy for money, the Buyer waives any right to remuneration for said puppy and Seller is under no obligation to refund any monies to Buyer.
ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS: NONE
THIS CONTRACT IS MADE AND SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES TO ENSURE THE WELL-BEING AND PROTECTION OF THIS PUPPY. THIS CONTRACT CONSTITUTES THE FULL AGGREMENT BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER, NO OTHER WARRANTY, VERBAL OR WRITTEN, IS IMPLIED. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA AND ANY LEGAL ACTION MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE COUNTY OF SEMINOLE, STATE OF OKLAHOMA.
AKC Registered Miniture Poodle
AKC Registered Miniture Dachshund "Joe"
AKC Registered Boxer
1st Generation Labradoodle "Junior"